There a couple of ways to submit a sitemap to Google.
1. You can use Google Search Console to submit your sitemap. This is a bit tedious process to signup, verify, and request crawling. But you can see much more statistics this way.
2. You can use superblog's sitemap submit tool to quickly submit your website's sitemap to Google. Just enter the sitemap's URL and click the submit button.
It depends on multiple factors like your website's popularity, Google crawl budget for your website, your website's authority, etc.
For example, popular sites like ProductHunt, Amazon, News Sites are crawled every few hours by Google. At the same time, a relatively new, unknown sites are crawled once a week or so. Sometimes, may be, longer.
No, it won't make any difference.
1. Make sure your site is rendered properly.
2. Make sure your site loads fast.
3. All your pages should have internal links or external links (quality backlinks) pointed towards them. 4. Make sure your site has proper sitemap.xml and robots.txt.
You can focus on writing content instead of spending time to setup and maintenance. Your blog is auto optimized for SEO, speed, and design.
All rights reserved © 2023
WordPress vs Superblog
Ghost vs Superblog
Medium vs Superblog
WordPress vs Ghost vs Superblog
Which Platform to Choose