Welcome to Superblog Federation. You are a pioneer in blazing towards a new web. Let's get started!
These are the steps required to quickly set up your own superblog.
- Create your first superblog.
- Connect your own domain to superblog.
- Choose your own color scheme.
- Upload your own logo.
- Setup Google Analytics.
- Write your first post.
Protip: You should prefer to upload your images to superblog when writing a post instead of inserting an image via URL. Superblog's servers/CDN are blazing fast, that's why!
1. Create your first Superblog
- Enter a site name. This will be public and visible in the header if no logo is uploaded. Ex: Robin's Blog
- Choose a unique name for your blog's address. This will be your public address if you don't have a custom domain. Ex: robin.superblog.ai
- Give a description to your site so that people can read it and visit your main website. This will be displayed below every blog post.
2. Connect your own domain
- You can connect your own domain to superblog. Ex: blog.robin.com
- Once your domain is connected on superblog, you need to update CNAME with your domain hosting provider.
- Messing with DNS settings can be intimidating, no worries, detailed instructions are shown on the same screen.
3. Choose your own color scheme
- Superblog's default theme is green color. You can read why.
- You can customize the theme color to match your brand's color.
4. Upload your own logo
- You can see that 'Superblog' text on the top left of this blog.
- Once you upload a logo image, it'll replace the site name on the top left. You must make sure that your logo is in the ratio of 300:100 (width: height).
5. Setup Google Analytics
- Every blog needs analytics to see how readers are interacting with the content.
- You can embed your own google analytics tracking code. All your data is yours.